Monday, January 22, 2007

Great Book

I just finished listening (books on tape!) to a fantastic book last night, called The Dirty Girls Club, by Alisa Valdes-Rodrigues. It was fantastic! I thought it was going to be humorous and entertaining. It was, that and more. Very Profound and Engrosssing. I even learned something about Puerto Rico and Nigeria. Very powerful. It contains all kinds of messages about diversity and domestic violence and human behavior. I loved it! What a pleasant surprise! Brilliant!

I like things that educate as well as entertain. Flashback: I hear Betsy’s voice in the background, “This is Vacation, NOT Education!” when she protested my intention to go to a museum while we were visiting San Francisco. I guess I’m in the minority on this and many other issues.

No comments: