Thursday, February 8, 2007

Good Vibrations

I'm on the Joy Diet now. I just finished The Joy Diet, by Martha Beck. It's fantastic. It contains her coaching program, not a food diet, but a recipe for living life more joyfully. I think it's a great approach.

I think I have found the most upbeat song in the world. It’s great to listen to on Monday mornings. I have been listening to Good Vibrations on Jaquee’s website, www.jaqueedee63.com/goodvibrations.html. It is so positive. And since I am doing a presentation on Verbal Impact and the vibrations of words, I’d really like to end the presentation on a positive note, by playing a few minutes of this song. What do you think? Is it the most positive or do you have a better suggestion? I want to guarantee that everyone leaves feeling happy!

I used to use Here comes the Sun by the Beatles and Walking on Sunshine by the Pointer Sisters and more recently, Cheryl Crow’s Soak up the Sun, to boost my mood. I think I'm going to play Good Vibrations every Monday morning and see how that works.

No comments: