Friday, April 24, 2009

State of Mind

This will make you feel rich in ways you never thought possible for financial freedom does not depend on how much money you have, it is a State of Mind!



That is what Suze Ormond says about her program Financial Freedom.



I liked it because she went over psychological factors, then the practical, real world, financial education, then spiritual factors.



And I thought she was more shallow than that. I underestimated her. My apologies, Suze.

I also like that she advocates the use of affirmations. She recommends writing it down 25 times per day in addition to screaming it, singing it and repeating it over and over when faced with fear. Only she calls it Your Truth, not simply an affirmation.

The audio program is called, Financial Freedom by Suze Ormond and Suze delivers on her promise that it will make you feel richer than you ever thought possible. Is that the Truth, or just an affirmation? You'll have to listen for yourself.

No comments: