Friday, August 28, 2009

Angel Babies Book Review

I just read an amazing book by someone I know personally, Patricia McGivern. Patti is a hypnotist who has an office in Dunedin, FL. Her specialty is past life regression and she has written a book called, Angel Babies, Messages from Miscarried and Other Lost Babies. It is a very moving book about a very personal subject. It will definitely make you cry and may challenge your beliefs about the afterlife and reincarnation. It challenged my beliefs, and yet I have to accept the book as true, because I know Patti and I know she was writing from her own spiritual experiences. She also includes correspondence from other parents, psychics, authors and doctors.

Patti is an excellent writer and I'm glad she shared her spiritual experiences in this exceptional book! This book is definitely a gift to parents everywhere. Thank you, Patti!

No comments: