Monday, October 25, 2010

Replenish your Reserves

Reduce stress and replenish your spirit, with self-hypnosis. I’m listening to another audiobook where meditation is recommended. Well, self-hypnosis done on a daily basis is just as advantageous as daily meditation. And I think it will help you achieve concrete goals faster. Meditation is great and I use both self-hypnosis and meditation often. But with meditation I quiet the mind, and with self-hypnosis I modify my behavior or beliefs with positive suggestions. So meditation is more subtle and more spiritual, perhaps. Self-hypnosis is more practical. I guess that's why I use both. I can see the advantages of both and choose which one will be more helpful for me today. And some days I do both. Neither one has to take longer than 20 minutes. It just depends on your schedule.

No comments: