Friday, November 12, 2010

Walking Craze

Everywhere I look, I am reading about the benefits of walking!

Walking is a great exercise. It's good for body, mind, and spirit. The Chinese believe it helps to balance your yin and yang energies.

It's cheap and easy: no special equipment is required, although I hear walking sticks make it a more demanding exercise, and help tone the arm muscles, not just legs and gluts.

I like to walk in the cool of the morning. That's the best time around here, as it is often too hot in the middle of the afternoon.

If you want to control your weight and decelerate the effects of aging, you only need to walk 30 minutes per day, 4 times per week!

Many of my clients seek hypnosis to stay motivated and establish a walking habit, as well as getting fitter and fitting into tight jeans!

No comments: