Monday, May 23, 2011

Honey

I was so happy to read this article today!

http://www.realage.com/tips/control-blood-sugar-weight-honey-benefits

I always thought that honey was better for you than refined sugar, but I was told that honey is sugar and sugar is bad for your health!

So now I feel better. And nexzt time I have a craving, I'm going to try a spoonful of honey. I think as long as I use a reasonable sized spoon I'll be okay.

The type of sweetener you use in your oatmeal and coffee could have quite an impact on your ability to trim down.

According to new research, you should grab the honey pot, not the sugar bowl. In a study, the effects that honey had on appetite hormones and blood sugar control were more favorable than those of table sugar. Which means choosing honey could help prevent weight gain.


And honey has antioxidants, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am certainly happy to discover this. Good job!
THANKS!