Sunday, June 5, 2011

Balance

I think I need more balance in my life.

What exactly does that mean?

Most times I think people mean they need more leisure time or more family time. I have never heard anyone say this who wanted more time at the office.

But balance is a good positive word.

I want balance in my life between work, family and recreation. I want a high balance in my checking and savings account. I want low balances on my credit card bills.

Zero balances are good, on credit card bills, not good for your checking account.

Nobody likes to be off-balance.

And what is meant by "perfect" balance...

Hypnosis can be used to improve the balance in your life. Consult with your local hypnotist to identify the areas that are out of balance and set goals to improve your life.

No comments: