Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Who am I?

Who am I to teach  or even co-teach a Prosperity class?

What do I know about prosperity?

 I know I am not the most prosperous person on the planet. That's why this class was set up as a peer coaching program. I am on my way to prosperity. So is my co-teacher. And the 6 participants in the class. Actually, I would say that one is already there. I told her she was beyond us, and she said she would love to participate and share what she knows with the group. Also, she said, it can't hurt to learn something new!

I know I feel prosperous. I have been actively learning about prosperity for almost 4 years now. And things have turned around for me. I have been learning recently about investing and financial matters. Everything is not in order yet, but will be soon. I used to avoid finances altogether. Now I can make decisions about investing and spending.

I am in the process of writing a book about the process. Of course, I don't know everything, yet, but in a few months I expect to know a lot more. And I already know that the process will be different for each person. But I look forward to sharing my process with all of you.

No comments: