Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Giving Thanks

Thank you and happy Thanksgiving to you!

I have just completed a book called, Bliss to You, by Trixie Koontz. Trixie is Dean Koontz' golden retriever. Or she was, anyway. She has published 3 books. So far.

In this book, she describes 8 steps to bliss. I hope to summarize and review the book thoroughly some time in the future, but for now I will just discuss the last step. Number eight is Gratitude. Somehow it seems fitting to speak about gratitiude at this time of year.

I am grateful for many things. Things and people. I have a soft bed, a nice house, a comfortable reliable car, a full pantry, and lots of clothes. I have some good friends, a wonderful husband, a brilliant child, and a small but close family. I am thankful for all of you.

Thank you for the opportunity to express my gratitude.

Again, Happy Giving-Thanks Day!

No comments: