Tuesday, April 9, 2013

New Opportunities

Everyone wants to start something new, it seems! This is a prayer/meditation that I found in the book, You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay:
In the Infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole and complete. My unique creative talents and abilities flow though me and are expressed in deeply satisfying ways. There are people out there who are always looking for my services. I am always in demand and can pick and choose what I want to do. I earn good money doing what satisfies me. My work is a joy and a pleasure. All is well in my world.
I definitely recommend this book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been reading your website for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Dallas Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent job!