Sunday, November 4, 2007

Comments

It has come to my attention that my contemporaries do not know how to leave a message on my blog. More and more friends and colleagues are discovering my wit and wisdom. What a scary thought! And they tell me they read my blog. Some of them say they read it every day. How scary is that! What pressure! I guess that is why I haven’t actually been posting everyday. Well, that is my own insecurity. I was frightened when I first started blogging that I would be overwhelmed with comments from millions of people. Then after blogging for a few months I realized that maybe 40 people had actually seen it. The profile page has a counter, so I can see how many people have viewed my profile. But it’s catching on…

Back to comments. If you would like to post a comment, at the bottom of every article, there is a clickable area which tells you how many comments have been publicly posted. So under most of mine, it says, “Posted by philolog at 5:26 am 0 comments [envelope icon].” If you put your cursor on “0 comments,” an underline will appear and you can click on it. The new page gives you space to post your comment. It also asks you to sign on if you have a Google or Blogger account. You can post anonymously if you wish, or if you don’t have an account. Please feel free to post any positive comments you may have!

Post Script: The time under the article is Pacific Standard Time, so it's 2 or 3 hours earlier than the time I truly posted the article.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I was wondering how to do that.

I love your blog. It's one of my favorites.

L.G.