Monday, June 9, 2008

Networking for Mothers

Perky Mamasource has lots of perks!

You can post any question and get answers from mothers all over the place. I mean the mothers are from all different places, not the answers. Well maybe sometimes.

I posted a question and got a few answers.

I’ve sent a few answers.  So I think it is a great resource.   Check it out! www.mamaSource.com

There were many questions about breastfeeding.
Breastmilk is best, they say. It's easy to prepare, you can take it anywhere with you, and it contains everything your baby needs to be healthy.

I used the Medela Pump in Style for 10 or 11 months at work. My manager once asked me if I was doing work while I pumped milk for the baby. I said of course, but actually I used my lunch hour and break time for pumping.

No comments: