Monday, October 20, 2008

Positive Transformation

I first want to write more about the Posipalozza concert. It's hard to imagine, but I can hear the energy on the CD I bought. It is of course, much stronger in person, but let me describe the scene to you: An older man, with graying hair, what little is left of it, and a long mostly white beard slowly moves up the steps to the stage. He takes his place in front of a mike and then starts to speak. He introduces the song, then you hear the music begin. Then you witness an amazing transformation. The man transforms into a little boy right before your eyes! Though the beard is still white, the eyes sparkle and the body jumps up and down like a young child. The voice becomes stronger and stronger and the energy just fills the whole building with positive vibrations. Probably sounds corny. You should have seen it!

It reminded me of Mother Noella's quote: Do you think singing has anything to do with healthy aging? I do!

No comments: