Friday, May 15, 2009

Toast Masters

I just joined Toast Masters. Does that make me toast? And how long will it take to make me a "Master?"

I would definitely like to master this public speaking thing. I have done some great presentations in the past, and some mediocre. I want to be consistently spectacular. I want the prize, the award for the Best Presenter. Of course there are over 100 presenters at NGH each year. But I am planning a stellar performance at the convention this year. Actually, 2 stellar performances. I have a presentation on Saturday morning at 4, I think, Self Hypnosis for Hypnotists and other Winners, and on Sunday morning at 8 am, again, The Hypnotic Fountain of Youth. I have done 8 or 9 presentations already and 6 have been at 8 am. I happen to be a morning person, but for some unknown reason, it seems hypnotists tend to sleep in past 8 am on Saturday and Sunday mornings while at the convention, which provides activities from 7 am thru 11 pm every evening. But I will promote my Sunday workshop throughout the weekend, so I expect there will be a good attendance. You will see me with my flashing name tag at the Big Dinner on Saturday evening. And I hope to see you Sunday morning!

No comments: