Monday, April 4, 2011

New Paragraph

Is this a problem with my computer? or is everyone having the same problem?
All of a sudden my blog articles do not post with any spacing between paragraphs. the only way I can get some spaces between paragraphs is to use the quotation indicator on the toolbar. Like I did with the first 2 sentences of this blog. Otherwise it gets all bunched up. All spaces and enters (Return Key = enter) are reduced to one space. I am not wordy, but when there is only one paragraph, I think this makes it harder to read, and may make someone who does not want to concentrate just glance at the lenghth of the paragraph, find it daunting, and just move on to another blog.
Is anyone else having this problem?
Also I can't copy something from a word document and paste it into my blog. What is that about?! I often write articles in Word and then decide to put it in blogger... I did that today and it took me 15 minutes to retype the article I just posted on Verbal Impact. I want to post a series of articles about learning, memory and test anxiety, under the heading of Studying with Hypnosis. I think I am going to need a way to separate the paragraphs. So I'll be creative with the quotation device. See what I mean? This is supposed to be a different paragraph...

No comments: