Tuesday, July 3, 2012

One Hundred Forty One

What is this??! It says 141.2 on the scale this morning. Groan. Bad Scale! Stop that!

I liked it much better when it said 139. But I think I am headed in the right direction. I'll get back on track. The scale is NOT as important as the white jeans, which I did wear on Sunday!~

As my personal trainer says, you can eat anything you want, just watch the portion size!

It's not easy to watch calories when there is a cookout. Portion size is very important. But I do think it is wise to avoid certain things like deserts. For me one little piece of pie is not enough, so it's better if I just choose watermelon instead.

Also some hypnosis and apples today. It's a good idea to eat an apple before you go to the cookout, so you don't pig out on the chips before the hamburgers are cooked. And hypnosis is good for staying motivated by imagining how great you will look and feel when you weigh 136 pounds.

No comments: