Wednesday, June 27, 2012

One Hundred Thirty Nine

Hooray! I'm finally under 140!!! just 4 more to go!

I'm slimming my middle. My middle is slim!

Actually, everything is just getting more firm and toned. It is a good thing! I think I will continue working out at PMR Elite Fitness.

I have become fascinated by the 6 word autobiographies...

I think mine is: Eat, Drink, Pray, Love. Read. Workout.

Or maybe: I read books, sleep, eat, read.

Or maybe: Workout in the morning, read, sleep.

Used to be: Work, eat, read, eat, sleep, repeat.

I do love to read. And somehow, though I tend to be brief, I keep coming up with 7 or 8 words instead of six.

Eat, Drink, Pray, Love, Read, Give thanks.

Only six words is not enough.

(I like this exercise.)

I am reader, writer, hypnotist, philolog.

Feel free to post your 6 word epitaph below!

No comments: