Friday, January 4, 2013

Revolving Resolutions

Do you make New Year's Resolutions?

I made a resolution last year: NOT to make resolutions on New Year's Day!

I have kept that resolution.

I saw an ad on the Internet yesterday which said that
Resolutions were made to be broken.


So true, and yet so sad, because we all have the best intentions. So this year I have made intentions, rather than resolutions. Resolutions are the things we should do. And we always resist things we know we should do. Intentions are so much more positive and they are things we really want to do. I know I'm more motivated to activate my intentions than to keep my resolutions.

How about you? Did you set your intentions for the new year? And considering that it is January 4, have you kept them or gotten distracted yet?

I find hypnosis helps keep me motivated to act on my intentions. So I made daily self-hypnosis one of my intentions. So far, so good!

No comments: