Saturday, February 9, 2013

A New Super Hero

I would like to announce a new Super Hero. I won't call her a heroine, as that evokes a different shade of meaning. Her name is Menopause Woman!

She is able to generate and radiate heat at the most inopportune moments. Able to leap small children in a single bound. Able to cut down the largest bully with a look. Able to clean and organize any kitchen in just an hour.

maybe Hot Flash Woman is a better name.

For ways to quell the hot flash, see my video at
Quick Ways to Quell Hot Flashes!


What ever you do, DON'T cross Menopause Woman! or her sidekick, Perry Meno!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Magnificent articles frоm you.

I have read youг previous stuff аnd уou аre sіmρlу too magnifiсent.

I rеally lіκe what you'ге
saying and the best waу you aгe sаying it. You are maκing it еnjoyable and you stіll carе about your readers. Ι can't wait to read far more from you!