Saturday, May 18, 2013

Gratitude, Happiness and Longevity

What's the relationship among Gratitude, Happiness and Longevity?

Since I have been planning for the Gratitude and Personal Development Workshop on May 26, 2013, I keep finding the most amazing articles about gratitude! It seems like gratitude is the missing link in the current body of evidence about happiness. They find that people who express gratitude on a daily basis are happier! This leads to stress reduction which leads to optimism, which leads to a more effective immune system which leads to better health, which leads to longer life, which leads to more happiness, and so on and so on..... It's one great big circle of everything getting better and better!

This is very good news! Joan Beardi and I are going to tell you everything we know about gratitude and announce the gratitude challenge at our workshop:

Raise Your G-Q (gratitude quotient)
Gratitude and Personal Development Workshop
Sunday, May 26, at 12:47 pm
Unity Church of Palm Harbor
1960 Tampa Road
Palm Harbor, FL

If you are in town on Memorial Day Weekend, I hope to see you there!

Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for marvelous post! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.
I will remember to bookmark your blog and may come back in the foreseeable future. I want
to encourage you to definitely continue your great posts, and have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful web log! I discovered it while searching on Yahoo News.
Do you have any easy methods to get listed in Yahoo News?
I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to make it!
Thanks

My homepage: Public Relations