Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I must've gotten hypnotized!

I attended the NGH convention last weekend. And this morning, for the second day in a row, I am waking up on fire! I feel so creative, I can't even write down all my ideas fast enough!

I'm wondering, Did I get hypnotized?  Yes, at least 10 times! It was fantastic! I especially liked the Morning Hypnosis with Matthew Zinder. I was able to attend on Saturday morning, so I heard the feedback from people who attended the previous day (he presented on all 3 days). There were several people who came back, because it was so energizing and yet relaxing at the same time.

Some additional highlights for me were:
Roxanne Louise with Jingles, Rap, and Walking Mantras,
John Weir  with Be a Hypno-preneur,
Mitch Nielsen with Conversational Hypnosis, and
Laurie B. with The Journey to Improving Your Vision.

I'm definitely getting better every day in every way:

In the morning I start wash my face and apply moisturizer saying, "My skin is always smoothe, firm and youthful." Then I massage my face the way Stephanie Ho showed us in her seminar, Hypno-beauty.

Then I workout with my personal trainer, Connie Jo Russo at PMR elite Fitness and repeat over and over, "I'm thinning my middle, my middle is thin!" Connie is very motivational (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX_tAxJYKMM)!

Then I update my blogs or write pages for my upcoming book, thinking, I have something of value to offer! That is a mantra that I learned from Roxanne Louise in her seminar about Jingles. She calls it a Walkiing Mantra, because you can repeat them while walking. The rhythm helps you to remember it.

And I want to say thanks to my brilliant co-presenter, Michael Raugh. He really put the icing on the cake at the convention for me. He is a great presenter, AND an uber-geek who recorded, mixed, pressed, burned, and packaged our first product, called Magnificent Memory.

Stay tuned, as we are going to present something amazing and magnificent again next year!

No comments: