Monday, August 13, 2012

Sunny and Raining

The weather report for today is sunny and raining. At about 9 AM while having breakfast in my Florida room in bright sunlight, I noticed that it had started raining. I looked at the pool, sparkling in the sunlight AND polka-dotted with raindrops. It was beautiful. I checked a few other windows, and though my house has completely bathed in sunshine, it was also being showered from above. About half the sky was covered with dark clouds. I looked for a rainbow, but didn't see one until much later, in a playground. The playground had some plastic structures for children to play on, including a climbing structure, like a ladder, which was curved so that the shape was a semi circle, and it was red, yellow, blue, green and orange. Almost all the colors of the rainbow. Beautiful.

It's amazing what we can see if we look at the things around us!

No comments: