Friday, February 24, 2012

One Hundred Forty Six point 4

I weighed myself this morning. I don't really think the scale should be my boss, but it will be one way to see that I have achieved my goal. The real way I will know is that I will fit and feel comfortable in my white jeans.

Anyway I know I have made a good choice by selecting Connie Russo at PMR Elite Fitness and Massage in Tarpon Springs. Connie is my partner as I learn to change my lifestyle to be aligned with my ideal physical image. So far I have worked out twice this week in the morning with Connie and a few others. For me, this boosts my motivation, because though I am comfortable taking it slow, I get more motivated when I slow down, but see others putting forth the effort. If they can do it, so can I!

 I am also keeping a food journal. Connie has provided a calorie counter, so I may learn how to finally do that. She did have a measuring tape and my waist came in at 32 inches. The good news is that the medical community has determined that 35 inches is the danger level for women. So the good news is that I am below the danger level!

No comments: