Friday, March 23, 2012

One Hundred Forty Five again

The scale said today 145.2. I liked it better when it said 143 point something. That's my low for March. It was actually 143.8.

The scale at PMR Fitness says I lost one pound. The tape measure indicates I lost ONE WHOLE INCH from my waist. So that is very good news, as I don't always trust scales. Scales don't give enough information. I don't think they are a good guage of health. I'm pretty healthy, but I could be much healthier (and prettier) at 135. I'm not asking too much. I was 126 when I met my husband 16 years ago. I would have to really deprive myself to get back there. I don't have to be skinny. I just want to fit in my clothes. I'm not buying a larger size. And I don't like tight clothing.

I must admit I had hoped that it would be a straight line directly to 135! But I will be honest with you. It's a challenge for me.

No comments: