Friday, March 30, 2012

One Hundred Forty Four

Yeah, I'm still at 144. So I have to step things up a bit. I wanted a slow but steady drop of one pound per week. I started writing down my food intake again. I didn't record it for awhile, and somehow I kept forgetting to put down some little snacks here and there. I guess that is my problem: snacking. I like to graze all evening long. I like fruits and nuts and ice cream. Ah, that may be another problem. I'm going to buy sherbet, that has fewer calories. I can't wait to see that scale at 135 pounds. I am visualizing myself looking down at that digital scale and seeing 135.0. Wow! That feels good!!

I like real food. But I think I should be able to eat good food, and all kinds of food. I guess the secret is portion-size, like Connie says!

No comments: