Wednesday, March 14, 2012

One Hundred Forty Three Point Eight

One Hundred Forty Four point eight pounds on the scale a day or 2 ago. It was 143.8 this morning!!! I am starting to make the effort to write down what I eat. I hope to have time to look up the calories, too. I would like to limit my calorie intake to about 1100 calories per day. I am still working out a few times each week with Connie Russo at PMR Elite Fitness and Massage. I think I made a good choice. It definitely helps me with motivated to exercise along with a few others. It helps me to eat healthy to write down my food intake and it helps to write this stuff in my blog!

Writing seems to help me a lot. For example, I was going to eat some candy yesterday, but just thinking about writing it down and showing it to Connie, made me think twice and decide to eat an apple instead.

Also, I think using self-hypnosis to reinforce good habits really reduces craving. And increases cravings for healthy stuff like apples!

No comments: