Monday, March 5, 2012

One Hundred Forty Four point two

Yesterday morning the scale said 144.2. So I'm going in the right direction. I finally started counting calories. I consume under 2000 per day. I probably burned at least 250 trying to calculate them. The list I have doesn't have foods I eat or even drinks on it. So I had to search on the web for calories for vegetable lasagna, pistachio ice cream and soy milk.

I have a workout planned for today, tomorrow and Thursday. I can ride my bike the other days. I enjoy a bike ride outside in the morning. I like to work out in the morning also. I am definitely a morning person!

I am also using self-hypnosis for slimming. Hunger is in your body, but appetite is in your mind and hypnosis is excellent for curbing your appetite. If you don't eat you will feel hungry. That's biology. And biology is controlled by the mind, too, but you can't eat exactly the same way and reduce fat. So hypnosis alone, without any effort does not slim your waist. I've tried it that way. That's why I've expanded a little over the past few years. The body's metabolism slows down a little every year, so you can't consume the same amont of calories. The best way to change your shape is to reduce calorie intake and burn more calories with activity, and use hypnosis to reinforce healthy behaviors and attitudes toward food.

No comments: