Thursday, March 1, 2012

I Love My GPS

I got a GPS for Christmas. My first one. I feel like I have been blessed with modern technology. It is so reassuring to have a GPS. I no longer have to worry about getting impossible or serpentine directions from a friend. I can never be lost with this! I never have to stop and ask for directions! UNLESS...
I don't have a complete address, or I put in the city NEXT to the post office official city, or I spell it wrong... When it searches the directory for more than 10 seconds I know it doesn't have it, but the wheels keep spinning and the hourglass keeps turning round and round.

The other day I wanted to kill it. I was going to a school I've never been to before. I just had a name. It might be relatively new, because it was not listed on my GPS as a school.  I didn't have the street address, so I had to call my husband for directions. That's not supposed to happen anymore!

No comments: